Monday, August 5, 2013
10 Guilty Pleasures 2013
1. Yarn. I love yarn, especially hand-dyed, hand spun yarn. I will voraciously hoard any type of yarn though and have quite the collection.
2. Fabric. So many gorgeous textures and colors! I have a really difficult time cutting the fabric once I've gotten it though, so I've ended up with quite the collection of that as well.
3. Music. I will find a song I like and play it over and over again for days or weeks, until I've found another song that I really like. The current song is Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
4. Skull Candy. I have some and yet it's never enough. I think I would collect their entire line if I could! I simply love the sound and the fit and the style. Awesome stuff!
5. Chocolate covered Strawberries. I do believe these will remain a fixture on my guilty pleasures list for a long time! They are my absolute favorite!
6. The Bohemian and/or Gypsy look. I love it. I found a hairstyle I'd love to try that involves tons of braids along with yarn in your hair! Wouldn't that be the coolest? The only picture I found is one with a girl who is quite a bit younger than me, but acting my age is overrated anyway.
7. Naps. I just LOVE a good nap. Mostly because I don't really sleep well at night, but also because there is just something about getting to sleep during the day when I really "should" be doing something else!
8. Bags. Like purses or book bags or messenger bags. I love them. I have no idea what to do with most of them, but I love them.
9. Journals. I have a ton of them. I can't bring myself to write in them, but I have a ton of them. I know...it's a silly thing. I really "should" write in them. Soon. Ooh, maybe they'd be a good place to brainstorm blog topics!
10. New pillows. I just love a new pillow. I'd buy a new one every month if I could (totally not financial possible, but a girl can dream). They are so fluffy when they are new!!! I LOVE that!
What are your guilty pleasures? Do we have any that are the same?