Sunday, October 14, 2012

Planning Ahead for the Holidays!

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, Christmas is right around the corner. I keep seeing the countdowns on Facebook! I don't know about you, but I'm a total procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping. I don't know if it stems from wanting to keep gifts hidden from people or just not wanting to deal with the crowds at the stores. Last year, we went completely handmade and that was so much better! Everyone was super happy with their gifts and I didn't have to go to a single store! Best yet, I helped to support other handmade artists like myself! It was a lot of fun and I plan to do it again this year. Of course, we always have items ready to ship in the Etsy Store  and we'd be happy to ship any of those items right out to you. If you have a special request such as wrapping or a special message you want added, please let me know. If you are looking for a custom order, you might want to start thinking about getting those in to me soon! Here are some of my most recent custom orders! You can see more custom order on my Facebook Fan Page under the album titled Custom Orders. Don't hesitate to contact me to see if we can make your perfect custom piece!

These bracelets were ordered by one customer as she wanted them to match, but be in colors specific to their new owners:




No comments: