Sunday, December 26, 2010

ShaunnaMichelle's Handmade Boutique

Hello! As most of you know, I started a business in 2010 called Dragon Eye Studios. For various reasons, I've decided to rename Dragon Eye Studios to ShaunnaMichelle's Handmade Boutique. I think the new name reflects my vision for my shop much better. With the new name, some fun new changes are also coming. In the new year, we will continue to offer our wonderful line of jewelry as well as other handmade items. Keep an eye on the blog and the shop to make sure you don't miss out on the new items and on giveaways! You can visit us here on the blog, follow us on Twitter, fan us on Facebook, visit our Etsy shop, or visit our Artfire shop. Thank you for being understanding as the shop goes through its name change and some changes in appearance. I am looking forward to creating many wonderful things for you in the New Year!

No comments: