Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year!

Happy  New Year! To those that are out and about tonight, I hope you will stay safe and make sure you have someone to drive you home if you are drinking.

I always get excited for the New Year. To me it feels like a new start, a clean slate, a perfect time to start over or make changes. This year is no different. My family and I have faced some difficult times this year with my husband losing his job and both of us going to school full time to try to give ourselves that edge up for looking for jobs in this new market. Hopefully 2011 will see great changes for us and for you as well!

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? I usually try to. I can't say that I always follow through (I tend to be really bad about writing letters or remembering to send cards to everyone for birthdays) but I do follow through with some of them and, regardless, it gives me a sense of the direction I want to be heading in for the year. I always love to have a plan, even if things don't always go according to my plan. Anyway, I'd love to hear your New Year's Resolutions if you have them. I still need to write mine. Maybe I should make one about not procrastinating until the last possible minute, huh? So, leave a comment with your New Year's Resolutions and while you're at it, don't forget to check out the Blog Candy post. You never know, you could be the winner! Good luck and Happy New Year!

No comments: