Friday, November 19, 2010

Card Makin Mamas Challenge #10


















It has been a long time since I made a card! Recently I signed up for a swap in another of my groups, this one on CafeMom and one of the things I got back was this ONE image f this absolutely adorable snowman! Isn't he darling? I loved him so much that he inspired me to create a Christmas Card...and low and behold, Card Makin Mommas is having their 10th challenge on their blog and the topic is.....
HOLIDAYS!
This card is absolutely perfect for it, don't you think? I am by no means finished with my holiday card making (I'd better get stampin') but it sure felt good to break out the paper crafting stuff again! Hope you enjoy this adorable little snowman as much I did!

3 comments:

Heather said...

The card is beautiful! Keep up the good work!!. :)

Angie said...

Very pretty card! But I always love your work! Always so cute!!

The "G" Girl said...

That is my favorite word.BELIEVE! Nice work.