Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TGF CHA Challenge Day 3

This is little Toby Cub from The Greeting Farm. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?? He makes me smile! This card is for the TGF CHA Challenge Day 3. The paper is "Baby Muffin Man" from American Crafts. I colored Toby with my colored pencils and OMS. I distressed the edges with SU Close to Cocoa. I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the brads or ribbon...sorry. This card was a little different for me because it's not all straight lines. I chose to tipsy him a little because he's all wobbly and I just thought it fit so well. Something new for sure! I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed making this card! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather said...

this is JUST so cute!!! I love your papers, coloring and layout!!! Sweetie sweet sweet!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

He is adorable! love the cute button embellies!