Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love Is In The Air

As with most holidays, Valentine's Day is already here in most stores across town. For crafters, this is a good thing. We have to have this stuff in advance in order to get the cards out on time, right?! Right. So in the spirit of Valentine's Day and for several challenges on Cafemom, I made some Valentine Day cards that I'd like to share with you. The first one was a sketch challenge from the Cute Critters Club. I chose a House Mouse stamp. I really like the way it turned out, but I'm not so thrilled with the photo. No matter what I did, you can't see the words on the charm. It says "Love" of course, but still.













This next card was for a challenge in Card Makin' Mommas. I believe it's called an easel card. I think it's super cute, though it would be much more convenient if it was bigger (for envelope purposes). I chose House Mouse again just because it is such a darn cute image.

















This next card I made using a stamped image that I received in an image swap. To be honest, I cannot remember who gave it to me or what it's called. I really like how the card turned out though. I think it's my favorite.













This last card is so simple and yet so very beautiful in person. I loved the paper so much that I used it as the main focus of the card. It was fun to play with. I made a couple of them with images, but I really prefer these without an image.














Well...that's all I'll post for you today. I've made a ton of Valentine Day cards! It's really time for me to get focused on birthday cards! There are over 100 to send out this year!
I hope you enjoyed looking. Thank you for stopping by!!

1 comment:

LINDA said...

These are all simply beautiful.. Love the HM ones.. great papers. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda