Sunday, January 17, 2010

CuppyCakes!

I have finished January birthday cards and mailed them all off. I finished all of the February birthday cards too and they are ready to be mailed. This is my first birthday card for March and it's featuring cuppycakes!!! It is a really simple card, but I just love the way it turned out. The blue and brown together is really pretty! I think this may be a Stamping Bella image, but I'm not entirely sure as I received it in an image swap. I, of course, gave them both chocolate frosting because I've had chocolate on the brain lately. Don't they look scrumptious?? Yum! Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the card. Thank you for stopping by. I need to try to do another "writing" blog entry soon. So much to do, so little time!

4 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Yup, it's a Bella image :) Mommy and Baby Cupcake, I believe is its name... LOVE the card! So cute! Great coloring and I love the simplicity!
Dee

NormaJean said...

Hi Shannon, Love your card.. I need to get moving and make some cards too, and Im just loving your blog
Hugs Norma

LINDA said...

Simply adorable.. such a sweet and yummy card.. Love the colors..
Hugs, Linda

Jet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.