Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthdays! Lots of Birthdays!

It is one of my goals this year to try to send everyone a birthday card. So far, I'm all done with January birthdays and now I'm moving on to February birthdays. It will be interesting to see how it is to keep up with all these birthdays once school starts! Wish me luck!
I made this card for the current sketch challenge in Cute Critters Club at Cafemom. The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the image is from Stamping Bella. I hope you like her!

2 comments:

Heather said...

GOOD LUCK!!!:) This card is BEAUTIFUL! I love the bella (it has been so long, mine probably hate me!!!) And those flowers / papers are soft and lovely!

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the sweet little Bella.. Great papers too.. Very lovely work..So glad your crafting again..
Hugs, Linda